72 Hour Heat Pack
72 hour heat packs - 1 count
Heat packs are a necessary, but not always required, component of cold-weather shipping, allowing businesses and hobbyists the ability ship year-round. However, the misuse of heat packs is also the number one cause of death in shipments!
ONE heat pack per shipping box, except for the largest 30x16x10 box, in which case you can use two.
Our heat packs are specifically made for live animal shipments. Any other kind of heat source may be deadly to use. i.e. Hand warmers
Know your temperature zones for heat pack usage and pay close attention to the weather at both origin and destination.
You DO NOT need a heat pack for every shipment. Follow our guidelines for safe and successful use of heat packs!
- Specifically designed for pet industry use
- Great choice for winter or cold weather shipping
- Be sure to watch our packing video and read the FAQ for more info on proper heat pack use
- Also available in 10, 30, 60, and 90 count
- Please allow 7 to 10 Days for processing and Fedex Ground delivery
Return Policy: Here